An important part of each IACAT Conference is the keynotes, or plenary sessions. For 2019, here is the current slate of world-class speakers: Titles and details will be provided as they become available.
- Alina von Davier, ACT Inc (President's Welcome) - The Road Ahead: From Computer Adaptive Testing To Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Measurement
- David J. Weiss, University of Minnesota (President Emeritus of IACAT) - The CAT Curmudgeon: Some Thoughts from 50 Years of CAT
- Chun Wang, University of Washington - Multidimensional Computerized Adaptive Testing in Health Measurement: Lessons Learned
- Steve Wise, NWEA - Expanding the Meaning of Adaptive Testing to Enhance Validity
- TBD - Early Career Award Winner
- Jimmy de la Torre, Hong Kong University - Recent advances in cognitive diagnosis computerized adaptive testing