The information provided on this page is in development and we welcome comments and additions in order to provide the best and latest information available. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. You might also be interested in the Psychometric Software Exchange.
- CATSim - David J. Weiss
- FireStar - Seung W. Choi
- SimuMCAT - Lihua Yao
- WinGen and SimulCAT - Kyung (Chris) T. Han
- IRTPARAM - Calibration Software for the 1 & 3 Parameter Logistic IRT Models
- Xcalibre - Dichotomous and polytomous models
- FastTest –open user access to create, publish, and manage CAT assessments
- Pearson VUE – content design, access and use mediated by vendor
- Prometric – content design, access and use mediated by vendor
- McCann – content design, access and use mediated by vendor
- LeaderAmp - mobile CAT and psychometrically calibrated eCoaching expert system
Source code is published and made available to the public, enabling anyone to copy, modify and redistribute the source code without paying royalties or fees. Open source code evolves through community cooperation.