The information provided on this page is in development and we welcome comments and additions in order to provide the best and latest information available. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. You might also be interested in the Psychometric Software Exchange.
- CATSim - David J. Weiss
- FireStar - Seung W. Choi
- SimuMCAT - Lihua Yao
- WinGen and SimulCAT - Kyung (Chris) T. Han
- IRTPARAM - Calibration Software for the 1 & 3 Parameter Logistic IRT Models
- Xcalibre - Dichotomous and polytomous models
- FastTest –open user access to create, publish, and manage CAT assessments
- Pearson VUE – content design, access and use mediated by vendor
- Prometric – content design, access and use mediated by vendor
- McCann – content design, access and use mediated by vendor
- LeaderAmp - mobile CAT and psychometrically calibrated eCoaching expert system
- LIVECAT - create and deliver CATs
Source code is published and made available to the public, enabling anyone to copy, modify and redistribute the source code without paying royalties or fees. Open source code evolves through community cooperation.
- " RSCAT" for CAT simulations with the IRT model and the shadow-test approach.
- Concerto - University of Cambridge
- IRT-Computerized Adaptive Testing
- OSCATS - Open Source Computerized Adaptive Testing System
If you would like your software to be added to this page, please send details to email@example.com so that it can be listed here.