Keynote Talks Announced for IACAT 2019
IACAT is pleased to announce the Keynote speakers for this year's conference! This provides an unmatched opportunity to hear insights from thought leaders in the field of technology-enhanced assessment, especially the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning in applications such as computerized adaptive testing and item response theory.
1. Alina von Davier, ACT Inc / ACTNEXT (President's Welcome) - The Road Ahead: From Computer Adaptive Testing To Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Measurement
2. David J. Weiss, University of Minnesota (President Emeritus of IACAT) - The CAT Curmudgeon: Some Thoughts from 50 Years of CAT
3. Chun Wang, University of Washington - Multidimensional Computerized Adaptive Testing in Health Measurement: Lessons Learned
4. Steve Wise, NWEA - Expanding the Meaning of Adaptive Testing to Enhance Validity
5. Jimmy de la Torre, Hong Kong University - Recent Advances in Cognitive Diagnosis Computerized Adaptive Testing
6. TBD - Early Career Award Winner (apply here - deadline is April 1!)
IACAT 2019 will be held 10-13 June in Minneapolis, with the theme of Improving Assessment with Adaptivity & AI. Visit the conference webpage here to learn more.
Want to present your own work? You are welcome to submit your own proposals - both on practical experiences and psychometric research. Deadline is April 1, 2019.
The IACAT Board